Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peeps are not Vegan

A couple of weeks ago, I asked if the colorful and squishy confection, Peeps, were Vegan. (Rachel informed that they were not.) My interest was not because they are delicious, because they really aren't, but because they are cute. And I guess I like to eat cute things? No, that's wrong... I like to eat colorful things. (That's better!) Well, after seeing this, I retract all previously mentioned affection for Peeps. Because, obviously, I don't want to be a creep.





Notice also, her ridiculous collection of 900, yes 900, plush soccer balls. From the footage, I'd guess that there are about 890 of the exact same soccer ball, and ten unique ones. And that's just funny.

Also, today is my Friday, because tomorrow is Good Friday, and that means the office is closed. I LOVE working for Catholics!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh wow. I finally watched the video. I have no words. That's a little creepy. Dr. Phil should intervene. And I feel REALLY bad for her daughter.

jessie said...

aww, thanks! as are you, my friend! :)