1. This Aardvark Manifesto from Keep Calm Gallery.
2. These "Ideal Bookshelf" prints from Jane Mount. (The one below would be close to mine.)
3. Photography by Paul Barbera.
4. And all things in-the-garden, really.
(photo by lonnymag)
5. The new JCREW. Like duh. All the shots are garden-themed, too! EEk. I esp. love the navy gingham checked button down. But I'm gonna have to wait/hope for the sale on that one. (Btw, did you know that they offer a 15% discount on in-store purchases to teachers and students w/ valid IDs?! I think I may finally go get my UMKC ID after all...)
6. Aixois coffee bar.
(crappy cell-phone picture)
7. THIS nook. THESE blue walls. THOSE lights. Ohhh be still my heart.
(spotted by Mel @ You Are My Fave, Jr., I think)
8. Pandas. Always and ever. Especially in front of yellow backgrounds. And waving pandas.
So, what's been making you happy this week, lovlies?