1. When she goes to bed early, make her bedroom a brisk 45 degrees.
2. Force her body to refuse to listen to reason, and therefore, her toes remain frozen all night.
3. Rattle her window all night, in alternating frequencies and decibles, so to be certain to wake her up every time.
4. Call the police, and have them circle the neighborhood in a heliocopter periodically. Flashing lights are in no way discouraged.
5. Take the neighbor dogs for a walk. The little, yippy ones. Annoy them so they yip. A lot.
6. Add Trash-Day (optional).
7. Add snow (recommended), she hates scraping her car.
Combine all ingredients before 8a.m. and shake vigorously. Better yet, shake her vigorously. Then stand back and watch the clouds gather overhead.